Standard terms of website use
Thank you for visiting this website, which you are invited to use on the basis of the terms and conditions set out below. This website is owned and managed by Christian School of York, A Central PA day school
, and is made available for you for informational purposes only.
Please be sure to read the terms and conditions contained in this document carefully as any use of this website constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out herein. You are advised to read these terms and conditions regularly as they may be changed from time to time.
By accessing this website you agree to the terms and conditions set out in this document. If you do not agree you may not use this website. This website is designed for personal, non-commercial use only. Throughout this document and website the terms Christian School of York, “we”, “us” or “our” refer to Christian School of York. Intellectual property rights
Any and all copyright, trademarks, slogans, logos or other intellectual property rights made available on this website as text, images or in any other way are the property of Christian School of York or are included with the permission of the relevant owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any information, material, image, trademark, slogan or logo displayed.
All rights are retained and information on this website may not be modified, copied, downloaded, distributed, transmitted, displayed, reproduced, published, commercially exploited, made available to the public, licensed, used as basis for creating derivative works, transferred, sold or otherwise used for other purposes than this website unless expressly authorized in writing by Christian School of York .
If you wish to make any use of the material displayed on this website you may contact Christian School of York . Disclaimer
Christian School of York makes reasonable efforts to secure the correctness of the content of this website but makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this website’s content.
- Information provided can only be managed after it has passed our electronic firewall and protection system.
- Information provided to us with the aim of receiving information will be stored for the purpose of carrying out your request.
- Information provided as an integral part of an application will be stored and processed for that particular purpose and will be treated with due care.
- Stored information will also be used for internal visiting analyses. Stored information may be used to update you about Christian School of York in the future. You are able to indicate whether you approve such use upon submitting the information and you may always contact us if you do no longer approve any such use of the information submitted by you.
- Christian School of York will not actively sell or make available to third parties personal information submitted to us.
- This website may contain links to other websites and Christian School of York cannot take any responsibility for privacy policies applicable to such websites. Any use of such websites is solely at your own risk. Transmission and linking
Any non-personal information, communication or material that you transmit to this website by email or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. This website may contain links to other sites. Christian School of York is not in control of such sites and does not endorse or approve any products or information offered or displayed on such sites. Your access to such sites is solely at your own risk. We recommend that you make yourself aware of and read the legal and privacy notices on all other websites that you may visit. Indemnification
You agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Christian School of York, its officers, directors, employees and agent, licensors and suppliers from any and all loss, expense, damage and costs, including reasonable lawyer’s fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions by you or any other person accessing this website using your internet account. Termination
This agreement may be terminated by either party. You may terminate the agreement at any time by stopping visiting the site. Governing law
These terms and conditions of use are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and the state of Pennsylvania. By agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions for use of this website you irrevocably agree that the jurisdiction in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this website shall be in the courts of Pennsylvania.